Full day rental rates on Mountain bike's Monday thur Friday for $199.00
Drivers License #
Date of Birth:
# of bikes:
Quantity of each: Bikes $
Total rental cost $ PAID with PayPal on
TIME OUT DATE: 10:00 am RETURN DATE:
*ADVANCED DEPOSIT PAYMENT AMOUNT: $ …Per Bike x…. = Payment method: Credit Card only and Drivers license of party renting.
1. General: These terms and conditions form a Rental Agreement (herein “Agreement”), which consists of this rental agreement the terms and conditions stated herein, and return the document with finial changes. This agreement is between the bicycle renter identified in this agreement (herein “Renter”) and ECO EZ-Riders (herein “ECO EZ- Riders”) and covers the rental of the bicycle equipment (“Bicycle”) for the purpose of Rental Agreement. The word “bicycle” means the 2 wheeled bicycle provided to renter by ECO EZ- Riders and includes the frame, two tires, seat ,l miscellaneous equipment, accessories (bike rack, lock) and safety gear (helmet, braking system).
2. Authorized Riders/ Prohibition on Passengers: No other person may drive or otherwise operate bicycle except the renter. Renter may not add any kind of seat or modification to allow someone to ride, and no one may ride on the handlebars at any time. Renter is prohibited from pulling or towing any passenger or object with the bicycle at any time. Renter must be 18 years of age. No one other than the renter is allowed to ride bicycle at any time.
3. Return bikes in same condition: Renters agree to return bicycle to ECO EZ-Riders in the same condition as received, except for ordinary wear and tear (which does not include flat tires), on the due date and time and at location specified by ECO EZ-Riders at the time of rental. Renter agrees to return the bike sooner if so demanded by ECO EZ-Riders, Renter understands that there may be rate or special charges if Renter returns bicycle at a different time, date, or location than indicated in this Agreement.
4. Rental Charges: From the time identified on the front side of this Agreement until the Bicycle is returned Renter agrees to pay the daily rate as indicated on the front side of this Agreement. Renter agrees to pay all charges for miscellaneous services and all sales, use, rental and excise taxes including any applicable tax-related surcharges. Renter also agrees to pay reasonable fee for cleaning the Bicycle is returned with excessive stains, dirt or attributable to Renter’s use.
5. Start of Rental: Start of rental commences after the ECO EZ-Riders representative has informed the Renter of proper and safe operation of the Bicycle and any addition instruction(s) as may be requested by Renter is aware of all dangers associated with operation the Bicycle, including the dangers of riding in traffic, on streets or other locations and that natural and man made hazards may exist. Renter agrees to assume all the risk associated with operating Bicycle.
6. Repossessing the Bicycle: ECO EZ-Riders may repossess the Bicycle at anytime if: The Bicycle is used in violation of the law, it appears the Bicycle is abandoned. The Bicycle is used in violation of any terms or condition in this Agreement Renters made a misrepresentation ECO EZ-Riders, or Renters fails to return the Bicycle when due. ECO EZ-Riders is not required to notify Renter in advance of repossession.
7. Prohibited Use of Bicycle: Renter will not use or permit the Bicycle to be used for hire, to be operated in a test, race or contest or to be driven on any unpaved roads, in dirt or through water, or in public parks or on a designed bicycle trail if specifically prohibited, or in any location that operation would be illegal or a nuisance to others. Renter will not use or permit the Bicycle to be used for an illegal purpose, included the transportation of a controlled substance or contraband. A violation of this paragraph automatically terminates the rental and makes Renter liable to ECO EZ-Riders for any penalties, fines forfeitures, liens, recovery and storage cost, and any related legal expenses associated with a violation of this paragraph.
8. Damage to Bicycle: Renter shall pay ECO EZ-Riders for all losses and/ or damage* to the Bicycle, regardless of fault (e.g. Renter agrees to pay for the loss even through someone else caused the damage or is at fault). Renter is also responsible for all theft or vandalism losses, even if Renter is not at fault for making the theft or vandalism possible. If the Bicycle is damaged, Renter agrees to pay the reasonable costs of repair and diminution in value (if any). If the Bicycle damaged beyond reasonable repair (as determined by ECO EZ-Riders, renter shall be responsible for the retail fair market valueless any salvage value if applicable. In addition to the above, Renter shall also be responsible for the reasonable down time (“Loss of Use”, reasonable administrative fee as determined by ECO EZ-Riders or specified by law, plus towing, pick-up and/ or storage charges. In the event of theft, Renter shall be responsible for paying Loss of Use at the daily rate for each 24 hours Renter delays in paying the total loss. Renter is also responsible for any loss if Renter (1) abuses the Bicycle or violates any prohibited use or operation as specified in the agreement, (2) drive’s recklessly (3) drives while under of alcohol or a controlled substance, (4) fails to promptly report an accident to the police and ECO EZ-Riders, (5) fails to complete an accident report, (6) obtains the bicycle through fraud or misrepresentation, or (7) uses the Bicycle for illegal purpose. Renter authorizes ECO EZ-Riders to collect from responsible third party any applicable loss and / or damage. In the event ECO EZ-Riders obtains an administrative fees and other incurred collection and cost and attorney fees.
*Bikes should be clean for each rental. If the bikes should get dirty during rental, please try to clean it for the next person. If left muddy a $20.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
9. Accidents and Third Party Claims: ECO EZ-Riders is not responsible if Renter causes injury to another person or if Renter damages another Bicycle, vehicle or personal property of another. Renter agrees to indemnify and defend ECO EZ-Riders and pay any claim brought by a third party rising out of the Renter's use of the Bicycle and for any liability associated with any personal accident/ indemnify as a result of Renter use of the Bicycle. Renter assumes Rick of Injury. Renter fully assumes all ricks, including but not limited to death or serious bodily, which may result from Renters operation of the Bicycle. Renter acknowledges all risks of operating a Bicycle on the street, road, bike path, bike lanes and in traffic, including but not limited to the risk of serious bodily injury or death from falling off the Bicycle, colliding with other Bicycle on streets, roads, bike paths, bike lanes, and in traffic. Including but not limited to risk of serious bodily or death from falling off the Bicycle, colliding with other Bicycle, motorcycles, motor vehicles or other objects, hitting potholes, or suffer sudden loss of control from flat tires due to unseen objects puncturing or damaging tires, or brakes failing and hazards relating to weather conditions. Despite knowing all associated risk, Renter freely assumes all risk of personal injury and/ or damage in the operation of this Bicycle and Renter agrees to hold ECO EZ-Riders harmless from all claims of injury or damage.
10. Payment: Renter agrees to pay upon demand: All rates, charges (including those applicable to miscellaneous services and equipment), plus taxes, fees and surcharges (if applicable), Which may apply to the Bicycle rental. Charges for loss and / or damage to the Bicycle in accordance with paragraph 8. Renter understands that all charges are not final and are subject to audit. Renter specifically agrees and authorizes ECO EZ-Riders to make any charges by method of payment used by Renter at time of reservation and / or rental, including Renter’s credit card if that form of payment is utilized.
11. Credit Reserve and Payment: Renter understands that Renter must deposit an amount (to be used against the final bill) equal to the estimated total charge for the Bicycle rental at the rates indicated in this agreement. Renter authorizes ECO EZ-Riders to place any amount(s) due from Renter as an result of the Bicycle rental on to Renter’s credit card, if that form of payment is utilized.
12. Collections: All charges, fees and expense, including payment for loss or damage to the Bicycle, are due upon ECO EZ-Riders demand. If Renter does not pay all charges when die, Renter agrees to pay a late fee of 1.5% per month on the past due balance. If collection or legal action is necessary, Renter agrees to pay all ECO EZ-Riders collection cost and reasonable attorneys fee.
13. Helmets: ECO EZ-Riders recommends that all users wear a helmet and other safety gear and they seek instructions from ECO EZ-Riders staff about the laws in Texas. Helmets could prevent permanent brain damage in the event of an accident.
14.Waiver/ Release: Each person understands that bicycling can be hazardous and can result in injury or death. Each person also agrees to hold harmless and indemnify ECO EZ-Riders and its employees and agents from any loss or damage including personal injury or property damage related to the use of this equipment. Each person hereby releases ECO EZ-Riders, its owner, employees and rental agents from any and all liability for damage or injury to any person, including myself or any property resulting from negligence, installation, maintenance, selection and adjustment and use of the equipment, accepting this Rental Agreement is correct and I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement.
Sign here to “Agree to Terms of Rental Agreement”
Signature Above on Line
ECO EZ-Riders – Robert Solana